Back by popular demand! Amazon has Apple’s current 9.7-inch iPad back in stock for $249.99, a discount of $80 off retail. And for the first time ever, the e-commerce giant has issued a $100 discount on Apple’s new 11-inch iPad Pro, bringing the price down to $699. Monoprice is also knocking 20% off Monoprice products under $500 today only.
Each iPad deal, which rings in as the lowest price available, according to our iPad Price Guide, includes free shipping for added value. Supplies may be limited and Amazon’s Apple deals have been known to sell out quickly, so don’t delay if you want to take advantage of the bargains. For a full rundown of the lowest prices on Apple hardware, be sure to check out our Apple Price Guide, which is updated throughout the day.
2018 9.7″ iPads
- 32GB 2018 iPad (Wi-Fi): $249.99 ($80 off)
2018 11″ iPad Pros
- 64GB 11″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $699.99 ($100 off)
- 256GB 11″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $849.99 ($100 off)
- 512GB 11″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $1,049.99 ($100 off)
- 1TB 11″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $1,449.99 ($100 off)
2018 12.9″ iPad Pros
- 64GB 12.9″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $899.99 ($100 off)
- 256GB 12.9″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $1,049.99 ($100 off)
- 512GB 12.9″ iPad Pro (Wi-Fi): $1,199.99 ($150 off)
2017 10.5″ iPad Pros