The Nintendo Switch is quite popular, making it not the easiest thing to find on sale. We’ve seen a very slight increase in deals recently and some new bundles surfacing, but knowing if you are getting the best deal is difficult. We’ve cut the hard work out of the equation and done the research to find the best options that you can take advantage of right now.
Keep in mind that these deals do have a high sellout rate, so they may not all be available when you are ready to make the purchase.
Nintendo Switch Console
You can buy just the console by itself and pick up the games that you want as you are ready for them, and this is the most cost-effective way to get into the ecosystem initially. The Switch is in-stock right now at the following retailers:
- Best Buy
- Factory Refurbished via Nintendo for $265
Nintendo Switch Bundles
One of the smarter ways to secure a Nintendo Switch for yourself these days is by purchasing it in a bundle. Oftentimes the bundles include a game or two, some accessories that you may want, and some that you may not. These days, the bundles even offer a nice little deal when compared to prices separately too.
- Fortnite: Double Helix bundle via Amazon for $299.99
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition bundle at Best Buy for $359.99
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee Edition bundles via GameStop for $399.99
- Mario Tennis Aces + 1-2-Switch bundle at Walmart for $359.96
- Console + Accessories bundle via Amazon for $323.69
- Console + Accessories bundle #2 at Amazon for $344.67
Your favorite deals?
Have you seen any deals or bundles not included here? Be sure to drop a link in the comments and let us know about it!
- Nintendo Switch Review
- Everything you need to know about Nintendo Switch
- Every Switch game you can play right now (and coming soon)
- Nintendo Switch News
- Nintendo Switch troubleshooting guide
- See on Amazon