When new schedules come out, Netflix is what folks care about.
Anecdotally, it’s probably because Netflix has better content. Better (and more) original series, and original movies. That’s not to say that Amazon Prime Video doesn’t have its own, it’s just that Netflix very much seems to churn through more. (And let’s be honest, some are stinkers.)
Or maybe it’s because the Amazon Prime Video app is pretty atrocious on anything that’s not a Fire TV. Something has to be done about that.
What’s new on Netflix in September 2018
What’s new on Amazon Prime Video in September 2018
What’s new on Hulu in September 2018
Plus … Black Panther!
CordCutters Podcast Ep. 2 is up!
The second episode of the CordCutters Podcast is up. And this time, we get personal. It’s been two years since my family got rid of cable TV. My wife, Shannon, and I discuss how we went about it, and what it’s been like in those two years.
Here’s what else you missed this week at CordCutters.com:
- Which is better for your home — A sound bar? Or surround sound?
- Speaking of sound bars, it looks like we have a price and rough date on JBL’s model with Android TV build int
- The Big Band Theory is calling it quits in 2019.
- Fubo TV has added Turner Network channels to its lineup.
- NFL Sunday Ticket can now tie into DirecTV Now — but only in a few markets.
- More Veronica Mars, eh?
And that, as they say, is that.
- The hardware you need
- All about streaming services
- What channels are on which service
- FREE over-the-air TV
- How to watch sports
- Join the discussion
- Listen to the podcast
Get the latest deals