This is a look at the places you can trade-in your PS4 for a PS5 in 2020 and the best deals as of the PS5 release week.
GameStop no longer offers a trade-in bonus, but you can still get a decent amount of cash or in-store credit for your console.
Here is a look at the current trade-in options that you can use to turn your PS4 or PS4 Pro into credit towards your new console.
PS4 Trade-In Prices
If you wait, we could see another set of PS4 trade-in promotions, but there is a chance that these will come back yet this year or even in early 2021. Here are the current PS4 trade-in deals and prices at other popular retailers.
The big catch with the prices below is that you need to trade-in your console today, which means spending some time without a console.
These prices and deals are accurate as of November 8th at 3 PM Eastern. Click on the links to check trade-in pricing.
- GameStop PS4 Trade-In Value – $100 to $130
- GameStop PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $175
- Amazon PS4 Trade-In Value – up to $150
- Amazon PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $155
- Best Buy PS4 Trade-In Value – $70 – $80
- Best Buy PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $175
Prices depend on the PS4 model you have, so a PS4 Slim 1TB will bring more money than an original PS4 with a 500GB hard drive.
- Lightning Speed – Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
- Stunning Games – Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features.
- Breathtaking Immersion – Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology.