An Xbox One is a great way to pass the time and game with friends while you wait for the Series S and Series X to come back in stock. We’ve scoured the web for the best Xbox One deals that are available right now. If you’d rather find out more about the latest Xbox Series X and S, then the links below have all the info.
See also: Xbox Series X buyer’s guide
While we’ve found some amazing deals on games and accessories, console deals have been giving us fits. They’re either being sold above the retail price or in bundles that are more expensive than the sum of their parts. Your best bet on consoles is to pick up a professionally refurbished model to hold you over until you can track down the Series X or S, and we’ve included some of your best options on that front.
Check out the best Xbox deals from around the web below.
Featured deal: Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1
With the onset of the pandemic, many of us have found ways to connect with friends online and video games have played a large part in that. If you want to shoot down TIE fighters in Star Wars: Squadrons with your buddies or throw the ol’ virtual pigskin around in Madden NFL21, you’ll need an Xbox Live membership.
With this ongoing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal, you will get access to over 100 games, Xbox Live Gold, and more, for only $1 per month ($14 off).
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
You’ll have access to games like Grand Theft Auto V, Maneater, Minecraft, Red Dead Online, NBA 2K21, and Microsoft Flight Simulator. Right now, Xbox is also partnering with Disney to give users one month of Disney Plus for free, which you can make use of right from the app on your console.
If you’ve been itching to hop online with friends, explore some classic video game worlds, or watch the latest offerings from Disney Plus, Xbox has got you covered. Click on the widget below to take advantage of the deal, or scroll on for more Xbox deals.
Buy it Now
Buy it Now
Best Xbox One deals
- Xbox One X consoles
- Xbox One S consoles
All of these deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to update the list as we find new offers.
Xbox One games
If you already have one of the Xbox One consoles, you might want to grab a new game or two to escape the world for a while. Thankfully, there isn’t the same scarcity on games as there is on consoles right now, so there are some great deals to be had.
We’ve found that Walmart and Amazon often have the best Xbox deals on games. Here’s a selection of our favorites:
- Biomutant for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Marvel’s Avengers for $24.99 ($15 off)
- Hitman 3 for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for $19.99 ($40 off)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $19.93 ($40 off)
- No Man’s Sky for $19.93 ($30 off)
- Sea of Thieves for $20.99 ($39 off)
- Resident Evil 2 for $19.93 ($40 off)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for $36.31 ($24 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $20.60 ($39 off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for $25 ($35 off)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for $24.88 ($35 off)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for $14.99 ($45 off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $27.96 ($32 off)
- Watchdogs: Legion for $33.35 ($27 off)
- NBA 2K21 Standard Edition for $12.99 ($47 off)
- FIFA 21 for $15.53 ($44 off)
- Madden NFL 21 for $16 ($44 off)
You can also take advantage of a sweet deal on Xbox Live Gold, which is just $28.48 ($11 off) right now for a six-month subscription.
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
Xbox One Accessories
There’s always room to enhance your gaming experience with accessories, but it’s also a chance for retailers to squeeze you for more cash. For instance, an official Xbox One controller retails for $59.99 and is rarely found on sale. That said, you can pick up a pre-owned one from GameStop for $49.99 ($10 off).
Amazon is often your best bet to save a few bucks on accessories. Here are some of the live deals right now.
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for $249.99 ($150 off)
- WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive for $128.99 ($21 off)
- Bengoo G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for $22.99 ($28 off)
- Beboncool Controller Battery Pack for Xbox One for $15.82 ($4 off)
- YCCTeam Wired Controller for Xbox One for $25.99 ($2 off)
See also: Best Xbox One accessories to level up your console gaming
Xbox One X consoles
The first choice you have to make if you want to buy an Xbox is which model is right for you. If you’re a power user, the Xbox One X is the larger and more powerful option. It features a slimmer, more powerful graphics card and DirectX 12 optimized cores.
Even better, the Xbox One X features native 4K support and 12GB of GDDR5 memory for faster startups and smoother performance. The One X also has a redesigned fan system for better cooling. Your favorite games and accessories should work with either Xbox model, so the decision mainly comes down to price and performance.
Deals and new consoles are almost impossible to find on both consoles right now. Here’s a refurbished option from a reputable outlet:
- Refurbished Xbox One X Black 1TB for $389.99
- Refurbished Xbox One X for $429.99
- Renewed Xbox One X for $439 ($160 off)
Xbox One S consoles
As you can probably guess, the Xbox One S is the smaller and lighter of the two consoles. It’s an upgrade over the original Xbox One, and it’s the more affordable model currently available. The Xbox One S supports HDR 10 like the One X, and both consoles feature Dolby Atmos sound.
See also: How to get Netflix on the Xbox One
If you’re looking for a console to hold you over until the new Xbox Series X comes out, the One S may be your best bet. You should have no problem with backward compatibility, and the Xbox One S also embraces digital gaming in a way that the One X doesn’t; you can buy a One S without a disc slot for exclusively digital gaming.
As stated above, it’s almost impossible to find these consoles at reasonable prices right now.
- Xbox One S 1TB (pre-owned) for $289.99
- Xbox One S 1TB (pre-owned) for $324.99
- Xbox One S 1TB (renewed) for $392.99 ($157 off)