The new iPad Pro has been completely redesigned and its available to order right now! Here’s how to get it in Canada!
Apple’s newest 2018 iPad Pro is here, and there’s a lot to like! The latest iPad Pro is powered by Apple’s A12X Bionic with 7-nanometer technology, edge-to-edge display screen, Face ID, USB-C charging, support for the new Apple Pencil 2, and a whole lot more.
The great news is you can order the new iPad right now, and though shipping time has already slipped to mid-November, it’s still not too late. Here’s where you can order it in Canada.
Obviously, you can hit up Apple to order your new iPad. All colors and storage options are available to purchase, and Apple is usually very good at shipping their product in a very timely matter.
11-inch iPad Pro
- $999 for 64GB Wi-Fi
- $1,199 for 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- $1,199 for 256GB Wi-Fi
- $1,399 for 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- $1,449 for 512GB Wi-Fi
- $1,649 for 512GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- $1,949 for 1TB Wi-Fi
- $2,149 for 1TB Wi-Fi + Cellular
12.9-inch iPad Pro
- $1,249 for 64GB Wi-Fi
- $1,449 for 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- $1,449 for 256GB Wi-Fi
- $1,649 for 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- $1,699 for 512GB Wi-Fi
- $1,899 for 512GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- $2,199 for 1TB Wi-Fi
- $2,399 for 1TB Wi-Fi + Cellula
See at Apple
Do you plan on picking up the new iPad?
Let us know in the comments down below!
Updated October 2018: Updated for the 2018 iPad Pro.
iPad Buyers Guide
- Which iPad model should you get?
- Should you upgrade to iPad Pro?
- iPad Pro vs. MacBook: Which should you buy?
- What storage size should you get?
- What color should you get?
- Which U.S. carrier and plan should you get?
- Should you get AppleCare+ or insurance?
- The best way to buy your iPad
- How to sell your iPad
- Buy iPad at Apple