How do you install macOS High Sierra? Here’s how!
macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 has arrived with support for AirPlay 2 multi-room audio.
What’s new in macOS High Sierra 10.13.6:
The latest version of macOS adds support for AirPlay 2 multi-room audio in iTunes.
- What’s new in macOS High Sierra
How to download and install macOS High Sierra updates
- Click on the Apple icon () in the upper left corner of your Mac’s screen.
- Select App Store from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update next to macOS Sierra in the Updates section of the Mac App Store.
- Your Mac will need to restart after the download has been installed, so make sure your save your progress for any program you are currently working in.
How to turn on automatic updates
You don’t have to manually update macOS every time a new one launches. You can turn on automatic updates and it will download in the background.
How to turn on automatic updates for macOS Sierra
Any macOS download or install questions?
Let us know in the comments!