The iOS 13 update is here to introduce new features to your old iPhone, offering new software perks even if you haven’t upgraded to Apple’s brand new iPhone.
In fact, less than a week after Apple pushed out the iOS 13 update, it gave us another software update for iPhones with the iOS 13.1 update bringing with it a number of crucial bug fixes and even more new features.
Dark Mode is the best iOS 13 feature and the most visual change. It inverts white and light gray colors for less eye-straining black and dark grays – at least in major apps.
What’s new in iOS 13? What devices are compatible with iOS 13? We have all of those answers – and a mini iOS 13 review – below, as we await the iOS 13.1 update.
downloading music is a very popular topic among iPhone users, as Apple offers only its premium services and tries to limit users and force them to use their own apps. However that’s not the case anymore. Especially with iOS 13 downloading music got much easier and simple, so now everyone can enjoy offline music on their iPhone! So stick around to learn how to Download Music on iPhone without jailbreak or computer.
How to download music on the iPhone and listen offline?
One of the most beautiful and easy to use apps that has a lot of features called Melodista.
- Melodista opens up multiple features to the user, including:
- Importing Music from multiple sources: Files, Dropbox, Google Drive, Safari Browser Download, import from any app, Itunes and more!
- All of the player features: Shuffle, repeat, skip songs, volume control, streaming to devices, amazing animations.
- #1 Design with attention to detail and care to look premium.
- Weekly Updates to bring features, which users request.
- The mini player with remote controls form lock screen and inside the app
- Search and various formatting options
And many more! Here are some of the Melodista app Video tutorial