Change the default ringtone of your i-device with new Tones.
In today’s I am going to show you how to change the Ringtone of your iPhone, iPad easily with 3utools. Before that you may have experienced changing ringtone with other methods like using iTunes, ringtone stored websites… But if you use 3utools to change your device’s ringtone you may feel how easy it is and without jailbreak your device. Let’s see the way, download new Ringtones to iPhone iPad.
You can see a huge collection of ringtones brings you by 3utools and all of them are free and easy to download. It has been categorized as Featured, Weekly Rank, Monthly Rank, Total Rank, Latest, All Genres. So you can download any song you need from any category. Click on the play button to hear the ringtone and you can download it using the download button next to it. Also, you can use the search option to find out your interesting ringtone from the store, by entering the name of the song or the album.
Download new Ringtones to iphone iPad
Open the 3utools on PC/Laptop and connect your iphone,iPad.
- Before you move to download ringtones check you are using the latest version of 3utools and more information can have using the guidance below.
- Now click on the Ringtone button.
- It opens the window below and you can see a huge collection of ringtones there.
- Click each button on the left side, scroll up and down to find your preferred one. Also, use the search box to get known ringtones.
- Here All Genres gives you more classified files according to your choice and common uses of them as follows.
- Click on the play button to listen and download if you like.
In this way, you can download plenty of ringtones to your device.
See the video for more…