iCloud status checker free the new service for iOS users. From now on you can use the free checking function in order to find out if the iPhone or iPad has locked or clean iCloud status. It’s the best way to check if the Find My iPhone (FMI) was activated on your device. The checker is free of charge and all you need to know is the IMEI Number.
We recommend using the iCloud Status checker especially when you would like to buy second-hand iPhone. Let’s make sure that the Find My iPhone wasn’t activated and your device has Clean status.
How to Check iCloud Status?
- At the very beginning open IMEI.info website.
- Then let’s type in the IMEI Number of your device and choose the CHECK button.
- Here you should find the specification of your device. Let’s find the FREE CHECKS section.
- From the list of services choose iCloud Status Check [CLEAN/LOST]
- Confirm the operation by tapping on Check Apple Phone Details.
- Wait for the iCloud report.
- After a few seconds, you can check out the iCloud Status
- check out icloud checker free: check activation lock status iCloud latest here
How do I check if my IMEI is iCloud locked?
- In settings. Go to Settings > General > About and look for your device’s IMEI.
- Dial *#06# to get IMEI. Before trying anything else, you can try simply dialing *#06# on your iPhone (or any mobile phone), this should retrieve the IMEI number.
- On the backside of the iPhone. …
- On SIM card tray.
How do I view iCloud on my iPhone?
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap your Apple ID banner.
- Scroll down and tap a device to view or remove it from your iCloud account.
- Tap Remove from Account.
- Scroll back up and tap Name, Phone Numbers, and Email. …
- Tap Password & Security. …
- Tap Payment & Shipping.
What you may read from iCloud status report?
- Find My iPhone – it could be ON or OFF. It is the information about the activation of iOS security feature.
- iCloud – it could be CLEAN or LOST / ERASED. If the device with this IMEI number was reported as lost or stolen the status of this protection will be different than clean.
What is iCloud lock and why do you need to know its status?
iCloud lock is an additional security feature iOS devices. It is also called Find my iPhone (FMI) and it protects Apple devices against unauthorized use. It is recommended to check out this status when you are buying a second-hand phone. If it the protection was activated (LOST Status) and you don’t know login and password – you will not be able to use this iPhone or iPad.
Other related question to icloud checker free: check activation lock status iCloud