It’s hard to find a better deal than this on the newest edition of Amazon’s smart speaker.
Update: This offer expired quick, but keep an eye on our Black Friday homepage to stay updated on the latest and greatest deals this month.
Through November 13, Amazon is giving customers the perfect excuse to sign up for its Music Unlimited streaming service. Right now, you can get the newest Echo Dot smart speaker for only $1 when you signup for a new Individual or Family Music Unlimited plan at $7.99 or $14.99 monthly, respectively. That means you could snag a month of Music Unlimited and the Echo Dot speaker for as low as $9 total. If you don’t have a Prime membership, the Individual service is priced a bit higher at $9.99 monthly.
To make this offer valid on your account, there are a few simple steps you’ll need to complete:
- Visit the following page, click ‘Enter Your Code’ and type in DOT1.
- Start your Amazon Music Unlimited membership; both Individual and Family plans are eligible for this deal.
- Check your email for a message from Amazon stating a promotional credit of $48.99 has been added to your account.
- Choose the Echo Dot (3rd Generation) you want and add it to your cart. (Charcoal, Heather Gray, or Sandstone)
- View your final total at checkout to ensure the credit has been applied. If not, it may take up to 48 hours after your Music Unlimited signup.
The Echo Dot speaker regularly sells for $50, which makes this a pretty stellar deal. However, this offer is only valid for new users of the Music Unlimited service.
Once the speaker arrives at your home, you’ll be able to ask Alexa to play your favorite songs and stream them directly from Music Unlimited with your membership. If you decide you don’t like Music Unlimited or don’t use it enough, you can cancel your membership whenever you’d like and keep the Echo Dot as a reminder of what you’re missing out on. It’s capable of much more, too.
If you already own an Echo Dot, Amazon has another great offer which allows you to try out four months of Music Unlimited absolutely free. That deal is only for new members of the service as well, so you wouldn’t be able to use both offers on the same account.
See at Amazon